Baked Black Bean Chili Ingredients:
- 1-½ lbs 90% lean ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped sweet onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) rinsed and drained black beans
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1-tablespoon sugar
- 1-tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
Baked Black Bean Chili Cooking Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350F.
Cook and stir beef, onion and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
Drain and transfer to 4-quart casserole.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese; stir until well blended.
Cover and bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Uncover; top with cheese. Return to oven about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Sit back and enjoy!